You’ve set your sights on the new Miller Millermatic 141 MIG Welder. Smart choice. Why not complete the package with Miller’s Running Gear/Cylinder Rack (301239)? Loaded with features, the American-made Millermatic 141 welder is easy to set up and you’ll be welding in no time!
A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and start welding!
Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
Angled All Aluminum Drive System:
Robust wire drive with Quick Select drive roll and calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
Quick Select Drive Roll:
Makes setup quicker by offering three grooves – two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
120V Input Power:
Uses 120V household input power so there is no special power requirements. Flexible to use in any location!
This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the 120V MIG category! No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up.
Auto Spoolgun Detect:
Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Thermal Overload & ‘Tip Saver’ Short Circuit Protection:
Shuts down the unit and activates the over-temperature light if the airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Tip Saver shuts down output when the tip is shorted to the work extending tip life and protecting internal components from damage.
Comes Complete with:
• 141 MIG Power Source
• Running Gear/Cylinder Rack (301239)
• 6.5ft (2 m) power cord with plug
• 10ft (3m) MDX 100 MIG Gun & Cable Assembly (Accepts Miller MDX Consumables)
• 10ft (3m) work cable with clamp
• Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
• Hobart spool of .030 inch (0.8mm) solid wire
• Two contact tips for .030 inch (0.8mm) wire
• Quick Select drive rolls for .024 inch (0.6mm) or .030/.035 inch flux-cored wire
• Material thicknes gauge (229895)
• Velco cord wraps (229895)