MILLER BIG BLUE 800 DUO PRO WELDER/GENERATOR W/ARCREACH (907751)
The Miller big blue 800 duo pro with ArcReach (907751) comes with a Deutz diesel engine and delivers 800 amps of DC welding output or 400 amps between 2 separate operators. The generator can produce 27,000 peak watts of power when using 3-Phase or 15,000 watts on single phase. This model comes with ArcReach technology, multi-arc welding capabilities, and vandalism lockout kit.
These generators are Made-to-Order from Miller Electric. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment.
ArcReach Benefits (Must be Paired with an ArcReach Compatible Device)
• Remote Control of the Power Source Without a Cord
• Allows User to Change Weld Settings at the Feeder
• Eliminates the Need for Control Cords and Their Associated Costs
The Deutz TD2.9 L4 heavy-duty diesel engine is Tier 4 compliant and includes a 120V block heater. This is a four-cylinder, turbo-charged engine with a 25 gallon fuel capacity. .
The electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts and engine RPM. It also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
• Digital Meters with SunVision Technology
• Standard 14-Pin Receptacle with Auto-Remote Sense
• Industrial USB Port
• LOC OCV Stick
• Adjustable Hot Start, Output Control, Auto-Idle
• 20,000 Watts of Continuous Power (3-Phase)
• Polarity Reversing Switch (Deluxe Models Only)
• HD Powder Coat (Rust/Corrosion Resistant)
• Electronic Engine Display
• Vandalism Lockout Panel
|Process||Flux Cored (FCAW), MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||800 Amps|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% @400A (2 Operators) | 100% @ 800A (1 Operator)|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|