MILLER BIG BLUE 600 AIR PAK WELDER/GENERATOR W/ARCREACH (907750)
The Miller big blue 600 Air Pak with ArcReach (907750) comes with a Deutz diesel engine and delivers 600 amps of DC welding output. The generator can produce 27,000 peak watts of power when using 3-Phase or 15,000 watts on single phase. The 600 Air Pak comes with ArcReach technology and an Ingersoll Rand ultra-reliable rotary screw compressor. The rotary compressor has a 30,000-hour life expectancy and has an on/off control to allow greater fuel savings when compressed air is not needed. The air compressor delivers 100 PSI and up to 60 CFM at run speed.
These generators are Made-to-Order from Miller Electric. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment.
ArcReach Benefits (Must be Paired with an ArcReach Compatible Device)
• Remote Control of the Power Source Without a Cord
• Allows User to Change Weld Settings at the Feeder
• Eliminates the Need for Control Cords and Their Associated Costs
The Deutz TD2.9 L4 heavy-duty diesel engine is Tier 4 compliant and includes a 120V block heater and automatic glow plugs. This is a four-cylinder, turbo-charged engine with a 25 gallon fuel capacity. .
The electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts and engine RPM. It also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
• Digital Meters with SunVision Technology
• Standard 14-Pin Receptacle with Auto-Remote Sense
• Industrial USB Port
• LOC OCV Stick
• Adjustable Hot Start, Output Control, Auto-Idle
• 20,000 Watts of Continuous Power (3-Phase)
• HD Powder Coat (Rust/Corrosion Resistant)
• Electronic Engine Display
|Process||Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging, Flux Cored (FCAW), MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||600 Amps|
|Usage||Heavy Industrial, Industrial|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% @ 500A | 60% @ 600A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|