LINCOLN RANGER 305G WELDER GENERATOR (K1726-5)
If you’re in the market for for a powerful multiprocess MIG, TIG, Stick, Flux-Cored and Gouging machine, make sure you put the Lincoln Ranger 305G on your list. This powerful engine-driven welder is ready for anything you can throw at it.
Kohler Gasoline Engine:
• 23 HP carburetor.
• Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
• Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
• 10,500 watts peak for motor starting
• 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Invertec inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104°F (40°C).
• Kohler Gasoline Engine – 23 HP carburetor.
• Multi-Process Welding – Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
• Digital Weld Meters – makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
• Superior Arc Performance – Lincoln Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
• Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting – 10,500 watts peak for motor starting
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Process||Flux-Cored, MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||305|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% at 305A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|