LINCOLN CLASSIC 300 MP PERKINS CC/CV WELDER GENERATOR (K4263-1)
The Classic 300 MP (Multi Process) generator combines a rugged design with traditional pure DC generator technology for excellent welding performance in pipe, construction, and maintenance applications. This package comes with painted gray steel and a turbo-charged Perkins 24.7HP T4 diesel engine that gives you up to 350 amps of smooth DC welding. The Perkins model does allow a CustomArc control that provides up to 150 RPM of engine speed adjustment to fine tune the heat input at the arc. The Classic 300 MP models offer a 5 step current control that when used in conjunction with a fine tuning control allows for precise setting of amps, volts, and slope for a digging, penetrating arc for root beads or a soft, buttery arc for stacking iron on the fill and cap passes.
The classic 300 mp features a 16-gallon fuel tank which translates to a 64-hour runtime at low/no idle or 14.3 hours when welding constantly at 300 amps.
These machines are Made-to-Order from Lincoln. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.
• Maintenance & Repair
• Meets all EPA Tier 4 Requirements
• 3-Cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins Diesel Engine
• Big fuel savings compared to previous engines
• Fuel gauge on control panel
• Adjust the arc for a snappy “digging” arc for root and hot passes on pipe with cellulosic electrode, or for a soft “buttery” arc for pipe welding with low hydrogen electrode
• Pipeline operators will enjoy welding with the arc produced from the rotating armature/field coil system manufactured for many years by Lincoln Electric
• All copper windings enhance arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc
• 300 Amps output @ 60% duty-cycle, welds up to 7/32″ fleetweld 5P + cellulosic and Excalibur low hydrogen electrodes.
• Perkins Engine
• Output Range: 40-350A DC Welding, 3000 Watts AC Power
• Rated Output: 250A DC/30V/100%, 300A DC/32V/60%
• 3 Cylinders
• 24.7 HP @ 1800 RPM
• Weight: 1,364 lbs
• Dims: 37″H X 24″W X 63″L (46″H to top of exhaust)
|Process||Flux Cored (FCAW), MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||350 Amps|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% @ 250A|
|Skill Level||Weekend Warrior, Career Welder|