LINCOLN CLASSIC 300 HE KUBOTA T4 WELDER GENERATOR (K3198-1)
The Classic 300 HE features proven, simple and rugged construction, along with Lincoln Electric’s well-known pure DC generator design for excellent performance on pipe, construction, and maintenance welding.
• Maintenance & Repair
• Meets all EPA Tier 4 Requirements
• 3-Cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM Kubota Diesel Engine
• Big fuel savings compared to previous engine
• Produces the welding arc preferred by pipeline operators and contractors for precise control of the arc in demanding code applications
• All copper windings enhance arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc
• 5 Current ranges with overlap for stick welding & other processes where slope control is desired (fine-tuning within each range)
• 300 Amps output @ 60% duty-cycle, welds up to 7/32″ fleetweld 5P + cellulosic and Excalibur low hydrogen electrodes.
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Process||Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging, Flux-Cored, MIG, Stick, TIG|
|Max Amperage Output||350|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||3 Years|
|Duty Cycle||100% at 250A|
|Skill Level||Career Welder|